[Librezale] Fwd: Syncthing euskaratzekolaguntza eskaera bat pasatzen dizuet

Manex Agirrezabal manex.agirrezabal a bildua gmail.com
Ost, Aza 20, 17:07:42, CET 2019

Iepa guztioi:
Hona Kepa Sarasolak bidali duen mezua.
Ondo izan,
Manex

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Igorlea: Kepa Sarasola <kepa.sarasola at ehu.eus>
Date: 2019 aza. 18, al. (10:11)
Subject: Syncthing euskaratzekolaguntza eskaera bat pasatzen dizuet
To: <librezale-owner at librezale.eus>

Egun on, Librezale horiek,

Mezu hau jaso dut lehengo astean, eta onena Librezaleekin kontaktuan
jartzea  dela uste dut.

Zer uste duzue? Ondo?

       Kepa Sarasola

Fabrice Verrac (f0rhum at free.fr) sent a message using the contact form
at
http://ixa.si.ehu.eus/iradokizunak?language=en.

Please forward to Mister Kepa Sarasola
Ola SeƱor Sarasola. It is a pain for me to find an Euskara native
speaker
who would get involved to translate the ~100 out of ~400 remaining
strings/sentences for the open-source software Syncthing. Currently
the
translation management tool they chose is Transifex.
Please what is the translation tool you worked and do you think it is
available for that goal ? Not being Basque speaker myself, I could do
the job
with a helper tool, although I believe a real native speaker will be
better.
Examples of strings yet available in EN, SP, FR etc... :
* Additionally the full rescan interval will be increased (times 60,
i.e. new
default of 1h). You can also configure it manually for every folder
later
after choosing No.
*  Default Folder Path

Muchas gracias