[Librezale] Please update debconf po translation for the package dpkg

bubulle@debian.org bubulle
Al, Urt 10, 11:00:45, CET 2005

(This is a reminder. Translation teams CC'ed)

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of dpkg. The English strings have been
changed, and now some messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation. I,
and the program author, would be grateful if you could take the time and
update it. Please send the updated file as a wishlist bug against the dpkg
Debian package.

The following command line should help for those of you using Debian (:-)):

and the language name respectively)

Feel free to gzip the file...

The dpkg maintainer, Scott James Remnant, is OK to upload a new version as
soon as I mention him that the translations are ready. He is likely to
decide to build it any moment. So, I urge you to update the translation as
soon as possible. The fix is, for those of you who had a complete
translation before, quite small, so it shouldn't take you too much time.

As usual, translators who already mentioned me they don't have time for
completing the translation (bs, he, el) will also receive this notice, sorry
for that. Anyway, guys and girls, if you happen to have some time to even
just completing it a little bit, feel free!

Thanks,