[Librezale] Fwd: Thunderbird 38 / Lightning 4.0 sign-offs

Julen Ruiz Aizpuru julenx a bildua gmail.com
As, Mar 31, 15:24:01, CEST 2015

Txopi, Thunderbird prest dago?

Julen.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Philipp Kewisch <mozilla at kewis.ch>
Date: 2015-03-31 15:22 GMT+02:00
Subject: Thunderbird 38 / Lightning 4.0 sign-offs

Hello Folks,

I am writing you because it seems that there is either a missing
sign-off or missing on the Thunderbird Dashboard for Lightning. I know
the merge just happened yesterday, but I'd appreciate if you could take
care of this asap so we can release Thunderbird 38.0b1 with your locale
included this week. Our original target was tomorrow. If you don't take
action now, your locale cannot be included in Lightning 4.0b1. I hope to
set up locale merging in the future.

Sign-offs: https://l10n.mozilla.org/shipping/dashboard?tree=tb_beta

Checking Lightning strings status:
https://l10n.mozilla.org/shipping/dashboard?tree=cal_beta

Note this is really important, because Thunderbird 38 is a major release :-)

Thanks for your support!
Philipp

Librezale posta zerrendari buruzko informazio gehiago