[Librezale] Decathlon volunteer software translation project

Samuel Murray (Groenkloof) samuel a bildua translate.org.za
Ost, Api 2, 02:45:10, CEST 2008

G'day everyone

I see you have helped translate Xine, and since you've helped
translate opensource software before, I was hoping I could interest you
to participate in our volunteer translation project, Decathlon.  We need
volunteer translators from all over the world to translate up to ten or
more opensource programs into their languages.