[Librezale] softwarea liberatzeko...

Jon Legarrea jonlegarrea
Al, Mar 13, 23:56:41, CET 2006

Beno sourceforge.net -en proiectu bat irekitzea ideia ona izango litzateke,
horretarako bertan erregistratu egin behar duzue eta gero beraien arautegira
egokitu.

Guzti hau ingeleses egin behar da eta serbitzu asko prestatzen dituzte,
programa uzteko lekua, web orria egiteko, bertsioak kontrolatzeko softwarea

Hurrengo sourceforgetik kopiaturikoa da, betebearreko minimoak eta ematen
diren serbitzuak:

Harauderia

Project Registration: Overview  *SF.net Services*  SourceForge.net provides
hosting services to Open Source Software development projects. A list of
SourceForge.net provided services can be found in the Service
Listing<http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=753&group_id=1>site
document. Projects are expected to use these resources appropriately;
they are made available for use in ways directly related to the project and
should not be used for other purposes (we do not host personal home pages,
for example).   *Time to complete*  Project registration takes between 15
and 30 minutes to complete.   *Required Information*  When registering your
project, you will be expected to provide a full description of your project,
information about which Open Source
license<http://www.opensource.org/licenses/>your project will use, and
the name of your project. This information MUST
be provided at time of registration. If you have not sorted out these
details, you should do so before submitting your project for hosting on
SourceForge.net.   *Languages*  The description for your project (the
"registration description") must be submitted in English. We cannot accept
descriptions written in other languages.   *Registration Process*

The registration process is form-driven. You are expected to read the
entirety of each page (we provide a number of tips on how to ensure your
project is approved the first time) and to fill in all provided fields
before moving to the next page. If you fail to fill in a field, you will be
returned to the same page (so you can remedy that oversight) when you hit
the "Next page" button.

The data entered on each page is saved when you click on the "Next page"
button. Should you be unable to complete the registration process, you will
be prompted to continue it the next time you return to the registration
process. Incomplete registration data is saved for 90 days, no warning is
provided prior to purging incomplete registration attempts.
  *Review Process*  Project registrations are reviewed by a real human
before they are approved. Projects are reviewed during business hours
(9AM-5PM, Monday through Friday). Projects are typically approved or
rejected within two business days. You will receive notification of our
decision via your My SF.net Projects
page<http://sourceforge.net/my/myprojects.php>.
  *Support*  If you have questions about this process, or about the hosting
of your project (i.e. does my project qualify for hosting?), contact the
SourceForge.net team by submitting a Support
Request<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=1&atid=200001>.
  *Steps in this process*  The following steps are involved in this project
registration process:

   1. Overview *(current step)*
   2. Project UNIX Name selection
   3. OSI Open Source Definition agreement
   4. Project type selection
   5. Terms of Use Agreement
   6. Hosting requirements
   7. Trove categorization
   8. Project description details
   9. Project registration details
   10. Project descriptive name selection
   11. Final review
   12. Submission completed

Serbitzuak

SourceForge.net: Service Listing

Table of Contents

   - B02- 01 Open Source Software (OSS) and
Community<http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=753&group_id=1#oss>
   - B02- 02 Web Tools for Community and Project
Management<http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=753&group_id=1#webtools>
SourceForge
   Collaborative Development System (CDS)
   - B02- 03 File Release