[Librezale] apt-listbugs 0.1.27: Please update the PO translation for the package apt-listbugs

Francesco Poli (wintermute) invernomuto a bildua paranoici.org
Or, Abe 21, 23:02:38, CET 2018

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
apt-listbugs. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against apt-listbugs.

Thu, 10 Jan 2019 23:00:19 +0100.

Thanks in advance,