[Librezale] Fwd: [Nueva entrada] Hi polyglotters WordPress 4.4 is fast approaching which…

Mikel Larreategi larreategi a bildua eibar.org
Ast, Aza 19, 17:22:28, CET 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Translate WordPress <donotreply a bildua wordpress.com>
Date: 2015-11-19 16:59 GMT+01:00
Subject: [Nueva entrada] Hi polyglotters WordPress 4.4 is fast approaching
which…
To: larreategi a bildua eibar.org

Siobhan publicó:"Hi polyglotters! WordPress 4.4 is fast approaching which
means it'll soon be subtitling time! I just wanted to give you advance
warning and some dates. the video will be available for subtitling by 3rd
December I will need all subtitles by 7th Decembe"
Entrada nueva en *Translate WordPress*
<https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/?author=7518923> Hi polyglotters
WordPress 4.4 is fast approaching which…
<https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/2015/11/19/hi-polyglotters-wordpress-4-4-is-fast-approaching-which/>
by
Siobhan <https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/?author=7518923>

Hi polyglotters!

WordPress 4.4 is fast approaching which means it'll soon be subtitling
time! I just wanted to give you advance warning and some dates.

   - the video will be available for subtitling by 3rd December
   - I will need all subtitles by 7th December

I will let you know the gender of the jazzer this time so you can translate
accordingly :)
*Siobhan <https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/?author=7518923>* |
noviembre 19, 2015 en 3:59 pm | Etiquetas: subtitles
<https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=subtitles> |
Categorías: Uncategorized
<https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/?taxonomy=category&term=uncategorized>

Comentario
<https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/2015/11/19/hi-polyglotters-wordpress-4-4-is-fast-approaching-which/#respond>
   Ver todos los comentarios
<https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/2015/11/19/hi-polyglotters-wordpress-4-4-is-fast-approaching-which/#comments>

Cancelar la suscripción
<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=1a7f1ac1cba3bb897e1750ad1cd67e3d&email=larreategi%40eibar.org&b=Lchk%2C%2F%3F%7CV0rc2ktKzcgv%25krcep%2C%3F%3DI%2BsSFge3qmF1-1yq%2B_Lb7>
para no recibir entradas de Translate WordPress.
Modifica los ajustes de tu correo electrónico en Administrar suscripciones
<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=1a7f1ac1cba3bb897e1750ad1cd67e3d&email=larreategi%40eibar.org>.

*¿Tienes problemas haciendo clic?* Copia y pega esta URL en tu navegador:
https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/2015/11/19/hi-polyglotters-wordpress-4-4-is-fast-approaching-which/

--
Mikel Larreategi

Librezale posta zerrendari buruzko informazio gehiago