[Librezale] StatusNet-en garapena gelditu egin al da?

Asier Sarasua Garmendia asiersar a bildua yahoo.com
Ast, Abe 20, 16:07:46, CET 2012

og., 2012.eko aberen 20a 16:03(e)an, Asier Sarasua Garmendia(e)k idatzi
zuen:
> Translatewiki-ko StatusNet-en orrian:
>
> "Support for this project has been discontinued because the project is
> no longer being developed."
>
> http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:StatusNet
>
> Ba al daki inork zerbait horri buruz?
> Asier.

http://status.net/2012/12/18/upcoming-changes-in-the-status-net-service

"Also, spoiler alert: Identi.ca will be going through a similar process
(turning off new registration, disabling and archiving unused accounts,
and transition to the new platform), but I'm not going to actually do
those things until I have public sites running pump.io that I can direct
people to register on instead."

http://pump.io/

Asier.

Librezale posta zerrendari buruzko informazio gehiago