[Librezale] Fwd: [l10n-web] Help us create a cool video for the Firefox 3.5 launch

Julen julenx a bildua gmail.com
Lar, Api 18, 10:24:40, CEST 2009

Aupa !!

Inork birbidalitako mezuan aipatzen den bideoan agertzeko asmorik
baldin badu, idatz dezala azaltzen den helbidera. Bideo hori mundu
osoan Firefox instalatzen den bakoitzean erakutsiko da, beraz mundu
osoaren aurrean euskaraz hitz egin nahi duenak hementxe du aukera.

Mezuan jartzen duen bezela, bideoan agertzeko nahia hilaren 21erako,
astearterako adierazi behar da.

Julen.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <afranquet a bildua mozilla.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 1:49 AM
Subject: [l10n-web] Help us create a cool video for the Firefox 3.5 launch
To: dev-l10n-web a bildua lists.mozilla.org

Hi everyone,

I'm working on creating a short video to showcase Open Video for the
Firefox 3.5 launch and I would love your help!

The idea is to create a 30 second clip for the First Run and What's
New pages. It will show Mozilla community members from around the
world thanking people for downloading Firefox (in their own
language).

We went around the office to tape a "demo" of it so you can get an
idea of what we'll be creating, you can check it out here
http://people.mozilla.com/~afranquet/thankyou/MozThankYoudemo.ogg

If you can participate, please email me at alix at mozilla dot com and
I'll help you figure out how to get started. If you don't have
recording equipment we might still be able to find a way for you to
submit something, so don't be shy!

Please let me know by Tuesday April 21st if you are interested in
participating.

Thanks for your help!

-alix

Librezale posta zerrendari buruzko informazio gehiago