[Librezale] Fwd: [Nueva entrada] I’ve finally fixed a very broken translate wordpress…

Mikel Larreategi larreategi a bildua eibar.org
Ast, Abu 14, 09:53:58, CEST 2014

Prest dago translate.wordpress.org webgunean WordPress 4 bertsioaren
itzulpena egiteko aukera, dev adarrean egin behar da eta 50 string bakarrik
dira!

Mikel

--
Mikel Larreategi
---------- Mensaje reenviado ----------
De: "Translate WordPress" <donotreply a bildua wordpress.com>
Fecha: 14/08/2014 06:00
Asunto: [Nueva entrada] I’ve finally fixed a very broken translate
wordpress…
Para: <larreategi a bildua eibar.org>

   Andrew Nacin publicó:"I've finally fixed a very broken
translate.wordpress.org and pushed 4.0 to
http://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp/dev. There are 85 new strings,
which you can now begin translating. (It should probably go pretty
quickly.) It's safe to consider this a"
      Entrada nueva en *Translate WordPress*
<http://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/?author=5286302>  I’ve finally fixed a
very broken translate wordpress…
<http://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/2014/08/14/ive-finally-fixed-a-very-broken-translate-wordpress/>
by
Andrew Nacin <http://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/?author=5286302>

I've finally fixed a very broken translate.wordpress.org and pushed 4.0 to
http://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp/dev. There are 85 new strings,
which you can now begin translating. (It should probably go pretty quickly.)

It's safe to consider this a "string freeze" — with the exception of the
about page, which will be finalized over the weekend.
  *Andrew Nacin <http://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/?author=5286302>* |
agosto 14, 2014 en 4:00 am | Etiquetas: 4.0
<http://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=4-0>,
announcement
<http://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=announcement>,
core <http://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/?taxonomy=post_tag&term=core> |
Categorías: Uncategorized
<http://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/?taxonomy=category&term=uncategorized>

 Comentario
<http://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/2014/08/14/ive-finally-fixed-a-very-broken-translate-wordpress/#respond>
   Ver todos los comentarios
<http://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/2014/08/14/ive-finally-fixed-a-very-broken-translate-wordpress/#comments>

Cancelar la suscripción
<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=4953867d7b914b8e45ccc2c9e68c6ebe&email=larreategi%40eibar.org&b=saSRBGY4VLoWz1h8A%26Le111c%7ClVYceENasYmEhg5rH-5e_F.%2B>
para no recibir entradas de Translate WordPress.
Modifica los ajustes de tu correo electrónico en Administrar suscripciones
<https://subscribe.wordpress.com/?key=4953867d7b914b8e45ccc2c9e68c6ebe&email=larreategi%40eibar.org>.

*¿Tienes problemas haciendo clic?* Copia y pega esta URL en tu navegador:
http://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/2014/08/14/ive-finally-fixed-a-very-broken-translate-wordpress/
Erantsitako HTML dokumentu bat ezabatu egin da...

Librezale posta zerrendari buruzko informazio gehiago